(Open for Filipino candidates or those residing in the Philippines only)
- Obtain from directors’ verification of hours worked of each employee weekly, timely for payroll processing.
- Process payroll, obtain approvals, and provide necessary information to the Support Center
- Evaluate missed punches and provide them to ED/Directors and Regional Director of Human Resources.
- Track Overtime weekly, Send KPI numbers to Regional Director of human resources.
- Review of health insurance invoices.
- Reviewing Vacation time, PTO, and sick time for staff.
- Complete employment verification and submission.
- Handle clock issues throughout communities.
- Ensures new hires are in Payco correctly.
- Work with AP and payroll companies on setup of GL codes when adding new departments or deductions.
- Adding in raises as needed.
- Completion of EEO’S.
- Sending out W2s.
- End of year reports
- Manage time off requests and enter payroll.
- Order and maintain ID badges for all community employees.
- In conjunction with the Executive Director assist departments with scheduling software and arranging training as required
- Run weekly utilization reports and provide them to ED/Directors and Regional Director of Human Resources.
- Close out all files of terminated employees after having a status change done and signed by the Executive Director. Ensure termination notices are submitted to the Support Center before or within one day of separation.
- Troubleshoot personnel issues including 401(K), medical insurance, dental insurance, etc.
- Work with Directors to ensure that Attendance Occurrence Policy is followed, and appropriate Disciplinary Notices are delivered.
- Comply with standards of business conduct in accordance with federal, state and local health and regulatory standards and guidelines, as applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher recommended.
- Must be able to work well with peers in a congenial work environment, and above all, maintain the utmost compassion and dignity to the residents and adhere to the Resident Bill of Rights.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must adhere to all facility policies and procedures.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Word programs.
Enjoy the following perks and benefits when you work with us
- Cool Workplace
- WEEKENDS OFF!
- Steady-Shift Schedule
- Very Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive HMO
- Monthly Perfect Attendance Bonus & MORE!