(Open for Filipino candidates or those residing in the Philippines only)
The onboarding/credentialing specialist will work closely with the hiring managers and the recruiting team to provide a pipeline of highly qualified and available talent for our various healthcare-related openings. They will focus on keeping all our talent records organized. What it takes to succeed: keen mind for problem-solving, creative eye, sales skills, people skills, and understanding of recruiting/hiring best practices.
- Processes all new hire documents, including 1-9 forms and supporting employment verification documents, reviewing for accuracy, and completeness and following up on incomplete information or missing forms
- Manages and responds to inquiries that are received through the onboarding platform
- Performs regular review and audit of onboarding tasks and documents, resolving any discrepancies
- Verify candidate eligibility such as licensing and experience
- Transmits new hire documents into the onboarding platform for electronic record keeping
- Provides general administrative support to the HR department and assists with other duties as assigned
- Set up EMR credentials
- Perform background checks
- Maintain all up-to-date credentials from all field staff
- Process background checks through ADP
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Superior multitasking ability
- Encouraging, positive, and realistic about potential matches
- Accumulate a pool of candidates and keep that information organized
- Attentive to detail, time management skills, and problem-solving skills”
Enjoy the following perks and benefits when you work with us
- Cool Workplace
- WEEKENDS OFF!
- Steady-Shift Schedule
- Very Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive HMO
- Monthly Perfect Attendance Bonus & MORE!