(Open for Filipino candidates or those residing in the Philippines only)
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions.
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement.
- Monitor employee performance and response to training.
- Monitor training costs against budgets and ensure they make the most efficient use of company resources.
- Deliver training courses
- May be requested to perform quality monitoring in a limited period due to business need
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 6 months of training experience
- Applicant should come from the Davao sites
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge with MS Office applications such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Demonstrate initiative and interest in self-development
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with interactive learning activities
- Manages time efficiently
- No disciplinary action upon application to the role
Preferred Qualifications (Having any one of these is a plus!)
- Training Certification
- Trainer experience in a BPO setup