Candidates must be extremely detail-oriented, reliable and like the idea of taking ownership of the success of assigned clients. The right person would enjoy monitoring and auditing orders and related delivery performance in order to add to the client’s continuous improvement efforts. Working with various technology apps and platforms, the right resources will be responsible for learning the patterns, trends and habits of each program they oversee and will communicate regularly with operations, compliance and management teams in addition to working weekly with the network partners that will actually be performing the deliveries daily.
- Review and receive training on all aspects of your assigned clients “Delivery Program”
- Understand our Network Partners (NP’s) that you will work with to maintain and upgrade our service standards
- Review the Client specific Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) o Establish contact with key program participants within MCI, and with your assigned Clients and Network Partners
- Use various technology apps to audit the delivery performance and other KPI’s for your assigned clients
- Take Ownership of the success of your assigned Client Programs
- Participate in weekly internal calls, calls with our NP’s and periodic Client Calls
- Perform “Order Validation” to ensure all transactions are vetted and prepared for Billing, by confirming specific fields are filled out in order templates
- Pull reports and generate weekly Performance Updates, highlighting areas in the delivery Programs
- At least 1 year BPO experience
- Preferably with background in any Logistics account
- Must be smart, articulate, and has a keen eye for details
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal & written)
Enjoy the following perks and benefits when you work with us
- Cool Workplace
- WEEKENDS OFF!
- Steady-Shift Schedule
- Very Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive HMO
- Monthly Perfect Attendance Bonus & MORE!
Job Location: Davao