(Open for Filipino candidates or those residing in the Philippines only)
Assist CEO and other C-level executives of Client in decision-making and action-planning through regular update on the ExeCom meetings and actions, status of projects relating to company strategic initiatives, and preparation and review of business cases and feasibility studies.
- Update CEO/ C-level executives on the status of project implementation on strategic initiatives and help ensure project milestones are achieved as planned.
- Prepare and review business cases and feasibility studies to aid the CEO/ C-level executives in decision-making and future actions.
- Manage the ExeCom Meetings and action log and commitment updates, and other meetings / commitments organized from the office of the CEO/ C-level executive.
- Represent the office of the CEO/ C-level executive in various company events and projects.
- Ensure that the senior leader’s time is aligned with their priorities through a demonstrated understanding of the core business and by leveraging expert prioritization strategies.
- Expand the capacity of the leader to be in many places at once by building relationships and trust with their key people and communicating as their proxy.
- Increase bandwidth by anticipating needs and taking ownership of planning, executing, and delegating activities, creating an extra layer of accountability.
- Implementation of administrative responsibilities and providing scheduling support.
- Prioritization and Problem-Solving
- Polished Excellence: high EQ and a natural ability to build and maintain relationships across all levels and functions in the organization.
- Ownership and Partnership: you’re an expert at viewing the bigger picture to help you anticipate needs and identify priorities.
- Expert Communication: you effectively drive alignment and understanding across stakeholders through efficient communication.
- College graduate with a degree preferably in commercial or financial disciplines. MBA degree is an advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years work experience in various business operations.
Skills / Competencies
- Professional: Planning, Organizing & Controlling; Quantitative / Qualitative tools and techniques for analysis; Project Management Approach
- Social: Effective written and verbal communication skill; Leadership; Customer Orientation
- Personal: Interpersonal skills in dealing with various internal and external customers
Enjoy the following perks and benefits when you work with us
- Cool Workplace
- WEEKENDS OFF!
- Steady-Shift Schedule
- Very Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive HMO
- Monthly Perfect Attendance Bonus & MORE!