FGC+ Sales Partner
FGC+ Sales Partner Program
Here’s a short primer on the FGC+ Sales Partner Program. At FGC+, we are experts in medical billing, insurance, e-commerce, logistics, and IT/tech, among many other industries. Come with us as we #redefinework and make #businessunusual. Be our Sales Partner!
Why Be an FGC+ Sales Partner
- Unlimited earning potential – the more headcount your client signs up with, the more income you can earn. Every time the client adds a person on his team, you up your earning, as well.
- Residual income – once the client you referred has been successfully on-boarded, FGC+ takes care of everything while you earn on-going income, for as long as the account is active.
- Networking opportunities – this is also a great way to connect with more people and get to know our other partners in various industries.
- Career advancement – at FGC+, we place a high value in continuous learning and professional growth, so we encourage our Sales Partners to sign-up for company-sponsored trainings and seminars.
- Full support from FGC+ management – FGC+ will back you up all the way, with an in-house sales & marketing team and an expert management committee at your disposal
Partnership Process Flow
Sign the Sales Referral Agreement
Meet with FGC+’s Client Success Manager
Forward a highly warm client to the FGC+ team so we can close the deal
Resource Level & Job Classification
PROFESSIONAL LEVEL 1
E-COMMERCE & ADMIN
PROFESSIONAL LEVEL 2
CUSTOMER SERVICE, TECHNICAL SUPPORT & SALES
PROFESSIONAL LEVEL 3
PROFESSIONAL LEVEL 4
PROGRAMMERS, DEVELOPERS, TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEERS, SUPERVISORS, TIER 3 ESCALATIONS SUPPORT / SPECIALISTS
Sales Commissions & Incentives
We definitely want our partnership to be mutually profitable. For every successfully on-boarded account from your referrals, you will be earning a commission for the duration that the account is active. The values vary depending on the number of headcount and the job grade that the client requires.
Check the options below, and if you don’t find what you need, contact us.
Phone: +1 212 804 7111
Get answers on services, pricing, marketing collaterals, and demo schedules to help you make the sale.
Update on client on-boarding process, program retention, and service contract renewal.
Training, Quotes & Program Help
Quotes, commissions & incentives, service contracts, profile logins, tools access, training, reporting, and other partner support programs.