Workforce Management Lead for Bacolod
Workforce Management Lead
Workforce Management (WFM) is an integrated set of processes that a company uses to optimize productivity. Workforce Planning involves effectively forecasting, scheduling and monitoring to ensure you have the right people in the right place at the right time. Do you have a thorough understanding and passion for workforce management in a contact center environment?
If you have proven workforce management experience, and know what it takes to successfully lead and develop both Workforce Planning Analysts and process – then this is the opportunity you have been looking for!
Your work will fall under two main categories: Strategy & Management
- Leverage and align work to appropriate resources across the team to ensure work is completed in the most efficient and impactful way
- Understand capabilities of the company’s Workforce Management software to maximize its use and effectiveness
- Help Lead and develop the Workforce Management analysts in the new department
- Manage day to day operations real-time and analyze results to ensure processes are streamlined and policies effective.
✓ 2-3+ years of related experience in the workforce management functions including but not limited to forecasting long and short term.
✓ College Degree or equivalent work experience.
✓ Demonstrated capability in WFM implementation and management of process and operations.
✓ Proven knowledge of WFM software
✓ Demonstrated understanding of best practices of WFM functions and procedures.
Perks and Benefits:
FGC+ knows the value of sincere motivation to its employees. The company continually strives to make working fun and worthwhile. Some of the many benefits of working in FGC+ are the following:
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefits
- Two Days Off
- Steady Shift Schedule
- Rice and Other Allowances
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Referral Incentive
- Clean and Spacious Work Area
- Amenities (Pantry and Nap Rooms)
- Employees Programs and Events
Walk-in our office today for a faster processing of your application.
Ways to Apply:
1. Send your resume to email@example.com
2. Walk-in our office on the 3rd Floor, Lopue’s East Center, Bacolod City. We are open Mondays to Fridays, 10 AM to 5 PM.
3. You may also apply online. Click on this link http://bit.ly/2nol18F for a phone interview.
Beginning of Employment:
3rd Floor, Lopue’s East Center, Bacolod City