✓ At least 1 year experience in Graphic Design
✓ Degree or Vocational Course in Graphic Design or equivalent
✓ Skilled in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
✓ Strong verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate and sell design concepts to customers and to liaise with customers in a way that enhances customer satisfaction;
✓ Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to follow a workflow and manage multiple jobs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use computer software to generate designs and images, draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, internet websites, catalogs, and brochures.
- Communicates and presents ideas to clients or managers about the project.
- Coordinates with the clients to discuss ad specifications, budget, schedules and the designs that would fit their needs and taste or other work orders as needed.
- Conceptualizes a design according to the demand of the client.
Enjoy the following perks and benefits when you work with us:
- Weekends Off
- Steady-Shift Schedule
- Very Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive HMO
- Perfect Attendance Bonus on top of your monthly compensation package
- Performance Bonuses and MORE
Ways to Apply:
1. Send your resume to email@example.com
2. Walk-in our office on the Queen’s Theater, Bonifacio Street, Davao City. We are open Mondays to Fridays, from 10 AM to 5 PM.
3. You may also apply online. Click on this link http://bit.ly/2nol18F for a phone interview.
Beginning of Employment:
Queen’s Theater, Bonifacio Street, Davao City, Davao Region, Philippines