✓ Excellent Communication skills – verbal & written
✓ Highly Analytical Skills
✓ IT Background or related experience
✓ Advance background in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
✓ Leadership Skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor all customer inquiries and ensure appropriate resolution
- Ability to maintain, configure and Troubleshoot VoIP phone problems, Fax, Cisco ATA, voicemail account and module features.
- Performs preventive maintenance actions such as back-ups, review of events logs, etc.
- Assists higher level of support with testing and implementation of new features and systems upgrades as required.
Perks and Benefits:
FGC+ knows the value of sincere motivation to its employees. The company continually strives to make working fun and worthwhile. Some of the many benefits of working in FGC+ are the following:
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefits
- Two Days Off
- Steady Shift Schedule
- Rice and Other Allowances
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Referral Incentive
- Clean and Spacious Work Area
- Amenities (Pantry and Nap Rooms)
- Employees Programs and Events
Walk-in our office today for a faster processing of your application.
Ways to Apply:
1. Send your resume to email@example.com
2. Walk-in our office on the 3rd Floor, Lopue’s East Center, Bacolod City. We are open Mondays to Fridays, 10 AM to 5 PM.
3. You may also apply online. Click on this link http://bit.ly/2nol18F for a phone interview.
Beginning of Employment:
3rd Floor, Lopue’s East Center, Bacolod City