✓ Must be at least 2 years in College
✓ Must have at least 6 months experience in BPO – Voice Account
✓ Must have Customer Service Background
✓ Computer Literate
✓ Passing speed rate – 40wpm
✓ Excellent Multitasking Skills
✓ Excellent Time Management Skills
✓ Excellent Grammar and Composition
✓ Excellent Content Comprehension
✓ Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
✓ Excellent Problem Solving Skills
✓ Excellent Attendance Record
✓ Must be able to Work under Pressure
✓ Must be Determined and Persistent
✓ Must be a Team Player
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regularly communicates with client and client-paid supervisors concerning case handling and escalations.
- Communicates with team lead concerning leaves, absences, tardiness, and any issue concerning peers and other departments.
- Logs in and out on company-based attendance tracker daily.
- Accounts company assets. Submits self for coaching as needed.
- Maintains a quality score mandated by client.
- Completes cases by the end of billing period according to mandated target. Adheres to company and account-specific policies.
- Complies with the requirements the company needs for transparency and security. Receives set of cases and handles/updates them daily.
- Ensures that cases that need attention are called, followed up, and updated by the end of the day.
- Calls facilities to request and confirm progress of the requested data
- Processes payment requests by facilities to process the records requests
- Handles reopened cases for addition or missing information.
- Religiously expedites processing of records requests
Enjoy the following perks and benefits when you work with us:
- Weekends Off
- Steady-Shift Schedule
- Very Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive HMO
- Perfect Attendance Bonus on top of your monthly compensation package
- Performance Bonuses and MORE
Ways to Apply:
1. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Walk-in our office on the Queen’s Theater, Bonifacio Street, Davao City. We are open Mondays to Fridays, 10 AM to 5 PM.
3. You may also apply online. Click on this link http://bit.ly/2nol18F for a phone interview.
Beginning of Employment:
Queen’s Theater, Bonifacio Street, Davao City, Davao Region, Philippines