✓ Proven SEO experience
✓ Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
✓ Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
✓ In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
✓ Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
✓ Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns the same, if they still need the supplies etc
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming such as managing the back end of the website, uploading photos etc.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Responsible on some data entry & keeping up with inbox monitoring/email blasts.
Perks and Benefits:
FGC+ knows the value of sincere motivation to its employees. The company continually strives to make working fun and worthwhile. Some of the many benefits of working in FGC+ are the following:
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefits
- Two Days Off
- Steady Shift Schedule
- Rice and Other Allowances
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Referral Incentive
- Clean and Spacious Work Area
- Amenities (Pantry and Nap Rooms)
- Employees Programs and Events
Walk-in our office today for faster processing of your application.
Ways to Apply:
1. Send your resume to email@example.com
2. Walk-in our office on the 3rd Floor, Lopue’s East Center, Bacolod City. We are open Mondays to Fridays, 10 AM to 5 PM.
3. You may also apply online. Click on this link http://bit.ly/2nol18F for a phone interview.
Beginning of Employment:
3rd Floor, Lopue’s East Center, Bacolod City