✓ Willing to work a graveyard shift
✓ Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
✓ People oriented and results driven
✓ Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
✓ Knowledge of HR systems and databases
✓ Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
✓ Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
✓ Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
✓ In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
✓ Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
✓ Strong decision-making skills
✓ End to end recruitment experience
✓ BPO experience
✓ Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Psychology or equivalent.
✓ At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
✓ Applicants must be willing to work in Davao City.
✓ Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- BPO experience
Enjoy the following perks and benefits when you work with us:
- Weekends Off
- Steady-Shift Schedule
- Very Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive HMO
- Perfect Attendance Bonus on top of your monthly compensation package
- Performance Bonuses and MORE
Ways to Apply:
1. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Walk-in our office on the Queen’s Theater, Bonifacio Street, Davao City. We are open Mondays to Fridays, 10 AM to 5 PM.
3. You may also apply online. Click on this link http://bit.ly/2nol18F for a phone interview.
Beginning of Employment:
Queen’s Theater, Bonifacio Street, Davao City, Davao Region, Philippines